Top Reasons to Vote for Chef Solus Healthy Game for Kids Right Now!
Let’s Move’s Apps for Healthy Kids Challenge is happening now- Voting for Popular Choice ‘People’s Award’ Ends this Saturday!
Haven’t picked your favorite game yet? There’s still time but act quick..oh and vote for Chef Solus. Why him, you ask?
Top 20 Reasons to Vote for Chef Solus’ Healthy Games for Kids Right Now
20. He’d vote for you
19. He’s cute, funny, smart, healthy and… loves to cook- what more could you ask for?
18. He’s going to create more FREE healthy eating games and learning tools for schools and families, whether he wins or not!
17. Because cartoon food never tasted so good! ( & healthy!)
16. He is created by a woman owned business- vote for smart, hardworking, fun, and creative women! (1:10 ratio of women:men holding leadership positions in business)
15. A vote for him is truly a vote the little guy
14. He promises to “Like” your page
13. Kids are counting on your vote so their teachers can have even more free lesson plans and nutrition worksheets to give them, well ok- maybe not. But kids do love his educational games!
12. If you don’t vote, how can he win?
11. His ‘Healthy Harvest Maze’ is a farm food game that promotes farms and teaches kids what fresh fruits and vegetables are, how they grow, and how yummy they are to eat! Which is a good thing, especially after Jamie Oliver’s show revealed so many kids have no idea the names of produce or where food comes from! Plus, it’s way better (for everyone) than that other farm game, you know ‘that' one.
10. He’s definitely not looking to have his own reality show
9. Raise you hand if you’re really NOT interested in the idea of packing up your backpack (with yummy snacks) right now and heading out to explore inside a Pyramid with Chef Solus on an Adventure
8. He’s bilingual, so you can play and learn in English or Spanish
7. His printable monthly healthy family calendar has cute graphics, easy healthy food and physical activity tips for busy parents.
6. Did we mention the word, free? (& 100% AD free kids wing)
5. He really has his heart set on being David Letterman’s next guest!
4. He already got his haircut and a new chef hat for his photo with the First Lady and the Let’s Move crew!
3. Polls say he’s the best candidate to have a drink… a fresh fruit and veggie smoothie with
2. He’s the Fun Way to Learn About Nutrition! Fun and nutrition in the same sentence, is a big step towards combating unhealthy food ads and messaging directed at kids!
1. It takes less than 3 minutes to vote for Chef Solus and the Food Pyramid Adventure
Vote now http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/application-gallery/chef-solus-and-the-food-pyramid-adventure
1. Register here
2. Check your email to confirm
3. Click here and you’ll see Red Vote Button click on it and you voted for Chef Solus!
Still here….hmmmm… You didn’t vote yet? Voting ends on August 14 at 9am PST. Cold feet about having to register for yet another thing online? That’s understandable. Maybe this will help:
- It’s quick to register.
- If your mailbox always way to full of junk and you don’t want to register here. That part is all taken care of -because you are not signing up to get emails from Let’s Move unless you check the box to get email from them.
Thanks so much, together we can create a healthier future for all children.Over 2000 schools and communities and 40,000 members use the games to teach children about eating healthy and being active. If Chef wins more children and families will discover his fun nutrition games. They are all free and available in English or Spanish.
If you really enjoyed this Top 20 reasons and want to share your enthusiasm for voting for Chef Solus with your readers, friends or the neighborhood:
You can repost this article or share with friends in your networks. email your friends the link to vote, call your neighbors and tell them why you are voting for him, make flyer, shout it from the roof tops.
I know Chef Solus will win with your support! You can be a big part of this ‘come from behind win’ for Popular Choice. Please join be a part of Chef’s team and spread the word.
Here is the website page about the contest and you can grab a Facebook share link there too http://www.chefsolus/healthy-kids-games-contest
After you vote visit chefsolus.com to learn more and play over 20 Free online games, or check out fun healthy interactive tools, nutrition lesson plans for teachers, worksheets, family wellness printables- healthy living tip sheets, and more created by Educators, RNs and RDs.
* Reference to women in business leadership from UC Davis Study on Women in Business